Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Become a Foster Parent
Loving foster homes are needed throughout Howard County and Maryland, especially for teenagers!
Training and support is provided. To become a certified foster parent, you must complete the following:
- 30 hours of pre-service training
- Background clearances for all household members 18 and over
- Physical exam for all household members
- Proof of vaccinations for all pets
- Home Inspection
- References for you and your spouse/partner
- School references for school age children Income verification
Please contact us to receive information about our foster parent orientation. When we meet you will learn more about our program and what it means to be a foster parent. We also offer information sessions across the state of Maryland each month for interested parents. Thank you for supporting KidsPeace!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: