Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Social Media Influencer/Manager Intern
Kirstin's Haven, Inc. is looking for an energetic, motivated, dynamic and creative person to introduce our brand to people. The appropriate candidate will ensure active online customer engagement through digital community outreach.
As our Social Media Influencer, you will be responsible for creating the social media marketing strategies, including but not limited to geographically and culturally appropriate content creation, campaign strategy and community management.
This position requires that the candidate support the mission of Kirstin's Haven, Inc. and Kirstin Care, LLC while cultivating a strong community around the practice and brand.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to comments and messages with a sense of compassion, urgency and professionalism
- Manage online reputation on all online sources which include Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Develop social strategies and headlines
- Develop short and long term creative online marketing strategies that is engaging while financially sound
- Establish targeted lead growth and retention marketing strategies
- Develop site appropriates content in all digital media formats (text, blog, videos, photos, etc)
- Capture marketing and creative content daily by photographing and filming procedures and communicating with patients and office visitors
- Schedule consultations/appointments through online sources
- Monitor the benefits of each online source through reports and create objective data to share with management
- Must be able to justify the online marketing strategy and back it up with data keeping ROI in mind
- Create curated events specific to the nuances of the local community beauty fingerprint. Strategically aligns these events to the marketing calendar – and provides direction and execution guidelines to all team members.
- Develop influencer relations
- Establish cooperative marketing strategies with influencers, bloggers and social media high visibility profiles related to our field of practice and brand
- Assist with PR and multi-tiered influencer strategies to deliver positive ROI
- Develop relations with our partner company representatives and integrate our brand with their marketing campaign and opportunities
- Support Web site development team and coordinate sharing content
- Identify and execute new opportunities to improve existing operations and initiatives
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to Influencer Marketing, PR, and social media.
SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER REQUIREMENTS ARE:
- Experienced social media content writer, video developer as an expert digital marketing professional
- Experienced in Adobe, Photoshop and other programs to produce high quality photos and videos
- Excellent photography and videography skills
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Knowledge of best SEO practices
- Excellent customer relations
- Ability to multitask with obsessive sense of organization and punctuality
- Be a great storyteller and able to translate technical medical concepts in laymen terms
- Ability to handle technical internet and computer issues
- Passion for new technologies and emerging trends. Is an early adopter of technology, and comfortable traversing in both design and technology.
- Impeccable sense of style and aesthetics (“great eye and taste”)
- Strategic and big picture thinking (conceptual thinker who understands what moves the needle in larger context)
- Positive can-do attitude (always ask “how” and not stuck at “can’t”)
- Innovative and creative thinking (an “ideas person” who is an out of the box thinker and problem solver)
- Professional humility, high integrity and trustworthy
- Minimum of 3 years of social media management
- Strong track record of elevating brand(s) in tangible and multi-‐dimensional ways, demonstrated by a design portfolio including interactive, social, video and print with work for comparable brands in the healthcare and non-profit field
- Marketing/PR experience, preferably in the housing, healthcare, and non-profit industries
- Bachelor’s Degree in social medial marketing or related field
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: