Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: HR Policies and Processes, Marketing Strategy, Special Events (Business: Marketing & Special Events), Strategy Plans, SWOT Analyses, Financial Plan, Fundraising, Grant Development, Capital Campaign, Donation Management
Heritage Housing Partners Corp is a nonprofit organziation that owns and manages quality affordable housing. HHP was established in 1967. HHP is seeking members for the following committees with the goal being to join the BOD after one year on service to a committee:
- Operations which includes HR, policies procedures and guidelines for Board and staff
- Opportunities which includes - Marketing, outreach, and event planning
- Policy - work with ED in establishing policy/educational priorities and opportunities
- Finance - review investment policy develop and moitor budgets, review audits Development (bricks and sticks) - responsible for current and future properties for development and or ownership
- Resource Development - grants, foundations, individual giving, sponsorships for events, donations, contributions, corp giving, etc
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: