Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
TheThe Build Haiti Foundation (BHF)is seeking assistance in developing and writing grant proposals to organizations that support BHF's mission. The Grant Writer works with the Proposal Development Team to understand funding needs, identify potential sources of funds, and position BHF to achieve its foundation, corporate and government grant goals.
- Experienced Grant Writer must have at least three years’ experience in the grant writing field
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant experience in public healthcare or healthcare-related grant writing is preferred but not required
- Sharp writing and research skills
- A high level of computer literacy
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop grant proposals in concert with assigned team members as needed
- Establish and meet all proposal deadlines, allowing reasonable time for review
- Create and organize standard grant response materials for use in proposals; update as needed
- Manage and conduct research to identify and support grant proposals.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: