Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Bright Minds Foundation is Howard County Public Schools Educational Foundation. Bright Minds enhances the educational expereinces of all Howard County Public School System students by bringing together private and community support for academic initatives and opportunities. Bright Minds funds programs that provide services and support for innovative approaches to learning where funding would otherwise not be available in the system's budget so the Howard County Public School System can make a difference in all of its students' lives.
For more information, please visit the BMF website at: http://www.brightmindsfoundation.org.
Bright Minds is seeking volunteer board members to serve on the Board of Directors. A great board member must possess a passion and commitment to education, and helping to expand educational resources and opportunites for HCPSS students.
Board Member Responsibiilities:
- Regularly attends board meetings and related important meetings
- Makes a serious commitment to participate actively in board work
- Volunteers for/willingly accepts assignments, and completes them thoroughly, and on time
- Stays informed about committee matters, prepares her/himself well for meetings, and reviews minutes and reports
- Gets to know other committee members and builds working relationships that contributes to consensus
- Is active in committees, and planning efforts
- Participates in fundraising for the organization
This is an exciting opportunity as Bright Minds is currently growing and developing new programs!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: