Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+
CAC - Weatherization Administrative Volunteer
Purpose: To support the Weatherization department with administrative tasks, including data entry, filing, phone calls, and other office tasks as needed.
- Must be able to communicate calmly and effectively with clients, donors, staff & volunteers.
- Must have basic knowledge of computers.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have basic knowledge of CAC policies and procedures.
- Must have basic knowledge of each CAC program and respective services.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Recommended proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Data Entry experience.
- May need to sit/stand/walk or bend up and down for various tasks.
- Must be trained by Weatherization Coordinator.
- Enter client applications & information into the Hamilton database.
- Scan & upload client documents into the Hamilton database.
- File client applications & documents.
- Complete follow up calls to families.
- Complete other projects & data entry as assigned.
Note: To signup a volunteer that does not meet the minimum age only the minimum age with adult age, parents/adults need to create a team which includes themselves and the volunteer(s) that are under age. The parent/adult can then “sign up with a team” for the opportunity selecting the team members who will volunteer.Click here for more information related to Family & Youth Group Volunteers.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: