Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Skills: Data Base
Creative and Talented individual needed to perform a wide range of administative and marketing activities for MakingChange Financial Wellness Programs. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- General administrative duties including photocopying, fax and mailings
- Database management
- Handle requests for information and data
- Prepare and modify documents including flyers, reports, and other marketing information
- Assist with the preparation of Powerpoint presentations for workshops and seminars
Qualifications & Skills
- Proficient computer skills required
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: