Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
CAC - Outreach Event Volunteer
Purpose: To represent CAC at various outreach events, providing information and answering community members’ questions.
- Must be able to communicate calmly and effectively.
- Must be able to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Must be neat and organized.
- Must be able to lift up to 20lbs.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be trained by the Director of Resource Development.
- Set up outreach table in accordance to CAC outreach procedures.
- Tell community members about CAC’s programs.
- Answer questions about CAC.
- Break down outreach table at the end of the event and return supplies to CAC.
- Other duties as assigned.
This opportunity takes place during various parts of the day, including evening and weekends.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: