Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
CAC - Resource Development Volunteer
Purpose: To support the Resource Development team with preparation events, mailings, communications projects and data entry.
- Must be able to serve for 6-10 hours a week. Starting with a 6 month commmittment.
- Must be able to operate and record/receive phone calls.
- Must have basic knowledge of computer.
- Must be proficient in Excel and other databases.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized.
- Assisting with mail merges, editing and proofing letters and labels on a weekly basis.
- Preparing the mailings by folding letters, stuffing envelopes and sealing letters.
- Respond to returned mailed by reaching out to donors to obtain an updated mailing address. Resend letters with correct address.
- Updating donor information in Salesforce.
- Adding new donors to newsletter.
- Provide administrative support for events.
- Assist with campaign tracking.
- Data entry and editing information in Excel and other databases.
- Making copies and organizing packets.
- Other projects as assigned.
This opporunity is avaiable Monday - Friday between 9AM to 4PM. You will create a schedule with the Director.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: