Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
CAC - Front Desk Coverage
Purpose: To greet and check in all guests, answer the phone and provide administrative assistance to receptionist.
- Must be able to communicate calmly and effectively with clients, donors, staff & volunteers.
- Must be able to operate and record/receive phone calls.
- Must be courteous, patient, and understanding of each clients’ needs.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must commit to volunteering weekly for 6 months.
- Must be trained by Main Office Receptionist.
- Greet guests when they arrive.
- Ensure that all guests check in at the front desk.
- Neatly & accurately record phone calls from families, donors, volunteers, and staff.
- Give phone callers requested information or forward phone call to CAC staff member for information.
- Process donations received at the front desk.
- Complete other projects as assigned.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: