Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Secretary - Board of Directors
The Secretary provides administrative and clerical support to the Board, through the timely and accurate collection and sharing of information directly related to its activities. The Secretary ensures that the Board is well informed and that its activities are well documented.
Responsibilities of the Board Secretary:
- Serves on the Executive Committee.
- Keeps copies of the organization’s bylaws and the Board’s policy statements.
- Keeps lists of officers, Board Members, committees and General Membership.
- Notifies Board Members of meetings. Keeps record of Board attendance.
- Makes sure that there is a quorum at Board meetings.
- Helps preapre agenda for Board and Committe meetings.
- Keeps accurate Minutes of meetings.
- Records all motions and decisions of meetings.
- Signs Board Minutes to attest to their accuracy.
- Records all corrections to Minutes.
- Keeps copies of Minutes of both Board and committee meetings.
- Keeps accurate record of Executive Committee meetings.
- Distributes copies of Board Minutes and actions to Board Members promptly after meetings.
- Distribute copies of Executive Committee Minutes and actions to Executive Committee Members promptly after meetings.
- Conducts general Board correspondence.
- Keeps records of all Board correspondence.
- Signs official documents of the organization as required.
- Orients the new Secretary as needed.
- Makes sure members are notified of Annual General Meetings.
- In the absence of the Chairperson and Vice-Chairperson, chairs Board meetings until the election of an alternate Chairperson.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: