Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Seeking Mentor for "Pulse", an Ascend through Music Program Initiative
Living Classrooms' Ascend Through Music Program is looking for musicians and creatives who are interested and willing to work with youth in developing their creative and musical skills.
Remember the adults in your life as a child who inspired & motivated you into your craft? Be that person for a youth today!
- What will you do? Meet with mentees one hour per week. Share your passion & knowledge, help develop youth's creative skills, guide youth as they create original works, be a role model
- Looking for mentors in: piano, music production, guitar, electric bass, singing, rapping, video/film, DJing, drum set, african drumming, songwriting
- When? Need confirmed mentees by January 25th. Spring Term looking to start end of February and go through April.
Inspire, Connect, Make a Difference.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: