Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:18+
2018 Race for the Cure at Columbia Gateway
The Race for the Cure is Coming to Columbia!
On October 13, 2018, we will be holding our 26th Maryland Race for the Cure. Over 6,000 participants will be taking part in the activities, raising money and awareness for Breast Cancer Research and Community Education efforts.
In order to make sure the event goes smoothly for our participants, we will need a passionate group of volunteers to come together and assist us in a variety of ways:
- Registration & T-Shirt Pick Up
- Kids for the Cure
- Parking Lot & Transportation
- Race Course Marshals
- Water Stop
- Survivor Tent
- Pre-Race Pick Up
- And more!
Shift times vary according to job.
- To register as an individual, click on this link to to visit the Volunteer page.
- To register as a group, or if you have any questions, please contact our Volunteer Manager, Jeremy Roman, via e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone at 410-938-8990 (x109)
Thank you, and have a wonderful day.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: