Age Minimum (with Adult):16+, Minimum Age:16+
Summer Book Club Volunteers
Students at all three of our community centers will be reading a variety of books this summer, and volunteers are needed to help lead discussions with small groups of students!
Volunteers are asked to commit to the entirety of the program at their chosen site (missing 1 or 2 dates, with notice, is okay - we know people have vacations and other summer plans!).
All Book Clubs will be starting the week of July 2nd and will continue into mid-August.
The Park House (200 S. Linwood Ave, 21224):
- Tuesdays, from 10:00-11:00am
- Thursdays, from 9:00-10:00am
The POWER House (316 S. Caroline St, 21231):
- Mondays, from 10:00-11:00am
- Wednesdays, from 10:00-11:00am
The UA House at Fayette (1100 E. Fayette St, 21202):
- Mondays, from 9:30-10:00am
- Tuesdays, from 9:30-10:00am
- Wednesdays, from 9:30-10:00am
- Thursdays, from 9:30-10:00am
To sign-up or view event dates/times, visit: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090e49acaa2ea7fa7-summer
Note: If you cannot commit to multiple days in a week, we will ask that you at least commit to one day per week!
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: