Age Minimum (with Adult): 17+, Minimum Age:17+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Game Changers Initiative - Become a camp counselor for a day
Living Classroom's Game Changers Initiative is a program focused on health and wellness. The idea is to provide programming to students when Baltimore City Schools are closed due to holidays and/or professional development days.
This program will take place on the following dates:
- Friday, May 25th (3-8pm): Field Day & Movie Night! Located at the Park House (200 S. Linwood Ave)
- Saturday June 16th (11am-3pm): End of School Celebration! Located at the UA House at Fayette (1100 E. Fayette St)
Volunteers can expect to:
- Act as camp counselor for the day
- Supervise and support different activities such as sports, games, arts and crafts, and more!
- Setup, serve, and eat lunch with our students
- HAVE FUN!
Please sign up to be a camp counselor for a day by signing up with our sign up link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0d4ea4a829a4fd0-game
Questions? Email Erin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: